Social Media / Digital Marketing Specialist: A very valuable person in any digital marketing company. Because a digital marketing expert creates and executes a strategy that will help the company to increase our social media traffic and manage many other marketing projects. And work on the development, management, and analysis of social media strategy to work on various projects as well as other marketing functions.
What is the specialty of a social media expert?
A social media expert should have more knowledge of WordPress, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, MS Office Suite, and SEO platforms and online content creation/blogging.
Social Media Specialist job profile
Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Social Media Specialist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network