5 WAYS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL WEBROOT GEEKSQUAD
- From the keycode redemption page webroot.com/safe
- By downloading the latest Exe file from a third-party website (not recommended).
- With the help of a compact disk, you have for Webroot Secureanywhere Geekquad.
- By creating a Webroot my account.
- And by directly downloading it from the www.webroot.com/geeksquad URL.
Geek Squad Webroot Secureanywhere download instructions
Geek Squad Webroot download instructions From the keycode redemption page webroot.com/safe
- Reach at www.webroot.com/safe to completely download your webroot antivirus. Here I am going to give you step by step instructions to download. also, click directly on the link www.webroot.com/safe to download your product by yourself.
- First of all open a browser on your computer.
- If you are using an Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom “Run” “save” “cancel”. Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save.
- After, if you clicked on save you will get a “run” option also. And if you already get clicked on “run” then the program will start installing on the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen, which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which are actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet, peel it gently and you will find the key code. Webroot key code usually starts with the characters “SA”.
- Seems like you got the key code now, so just put it, into the box which is appearing on your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now your computer will show you a prompt ” do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer ” Click on “yes”.
- Also, put your email when a box comes to your screen after clicking “yes” on the prompt.
- Now your product is completely installed, and you can use it. And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
- Either Type on the URL box or open a run box by pressing Windows + R together (open a run box) and type there “
- If you face any problems during the installation process feel free to contact us
By downloading the latest Exe file from a third-party website (not recommended)
although it is not the recommended method you can open some of the best third-party download websites like Cnet or filehippo.com and then you can download the Webroot setup file and by using the Webroot keycode you can activate it.
With the help of a compact disk, you have for Webroot Secureanywhere Geekquad
If you already got a compact disk or Cd for Webroot then just insert it starts installing the program. If you can’t find the keycode see on the cover of the compact disc or see inside the cd folder when you open it. Activate the product with the help of Webroot keycode.
Downloading Webroot geek squad By creating a Webroot my account
Just open the URL my.webrootsecureanywhere.com and click on register to create a Webroot account. You need to fill a complete form and you will need your keycode here to complete the account fields. By creating this account you are also redeeming your Webroot keycode.
After the account is created you can log in to your Webroot account and manage your Webroot product.
by directly downloading it from the www.webroot.com/geeksquad URL
If you will open the webroot.com/geeksquad URL on your system it will automatically download the Webroot Exe file for you and you just need to run that file and in between the installation you need to provide your Webroot keycode.